Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently looking for an Audio Brand Consultant for one of my clients who is the world's leading providers within audio. Their success has come from their talented individuals in their Manchester office and they are looking for a driven individual to join their team of Audio Brand Consultants. The role of the Audio Brand Consultants is to have the sole responsibility of introducing the most high value, brand-savy businesses to their services. The role requires shift-work with a combination of 1pm-10pm and 11am-8pm.
Duties will include:
- Introducing a portfolio of high-value clients to the audio branding service, explaining how the companies service will become a valuable facet of their brand identity.
- Ensuring the audio branding service is seamlessly incorporated into businesses from every sector.
- Arranging installations with a third party supplier on behalf of clients.
- Providing a world-class service by telephone and email, building strong client partnerships for the long term.
- Following-up information requests and collecting completed briefs.
- Delivering completed briefs to the appropriate creative department.
- Working with clients and the creative departments to ensure the delivery of an audio branding service that meets and exceeds expectations.
- Maintaining clear, concise and up-to-date records using our in-house CRM system.
- Staying abreast of all changes within the company and the industry.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in results-driven customer services environment.
- A thorough understanding of the use of music and voice in a commercial setting.
- Strong focus, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the mechanics of production and songwriting.
- Experience taking client briefs and dealing with others to ensure briefs are met.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and CRM applications.
- An understanding of branding and it's commercial benefits to B2B customer.
- The drive to hit ambitious targets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to clearly communicate company values to clients.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude.
- A constructive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent listening skills.