Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Consultant Serena Pook
Date posted 25 May 2017
If you’re looking to start a new career working as a Recruitment Consultant, then this entry level role would be the perfect opportunity for you. This role would be based in our Head Office in Covent Garden, London. You would be working for a global firm with the prospect of international opportunities once you have established and proven yourself in the London market.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
Being a Recruitment Consultant is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Operating from our offices in both London and the regions, Robert Walters UK specialises in permanent, contract and interim professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. We manage the careers of the highest quality candidates and our blue-chip client base ranges from investment banks and multinational corporations to smaller enterprises and business start-ups. The Robert Walters Group includes Resource Solutions, an international market leader in the provision of recruitment process outsourcing solutions. With offices spanning five continents, Robert Walters is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
The Associate will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets and be responsible for managing relationships with candidates, including but not limited to sourcing and interviewing new candidates and managing those registered on Profile.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients, in London
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
If you are naturally sales oriented, motivated by targets and want to be rewarded with a clear career progression path as well as team quarterly bonuses then this is the right company for you.
Apply now or call Serena Pook directly on 0207 509 8482 / email on email@example.com to find out more.