Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 27 April 2017
Brookson are expanding. With the launch and re-branding of 3 of their business units they are looking to attract outstanding Sales Directors to their sites in Warrington. Roles paying up to £70k with car , bonus, health etc.
About the Company
Brookson have transformed from a small Warrington based accountancy firm back in 1995 to a multi faceted and ever expanding business today employing in excess of 300 people.
Still based out of Warrington, and with 3 distinct business lines, Brookson now provide professional services to the flexible workforce (contractor, freelancer or other self-employed professionals). They provide professional services to small businesses. They also provide contingent labour related professional services to end clients through vendor management technology and services.
As the 3 Business lines take on their own identity and branding, Brookson are now looking to attract a Sales Director for each Business to complement the ever expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this senior leadership role is part of the operational board for Brookson. The Sales Director will be responsible for developing and delivering the Company’s sales strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maximising business growth whilst overseeing the sales team.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to deliver growth targets
- Establishing metrics to measure performance and deliver the strategy agreed
- Defining and delivering tactics and sales plans to increase customer numbers
- Understanding the full suite of business services and identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Being a transformational leader, responsible for directing and developing managerial and sales capability within the sales function
- Managing the delivery of sales targets through multiple channels
- Maximising contact with prospective clients by managing company resources effectively
- Continuously reviewing internal processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective customer consultations within the sales teams
- Budget management of the sales function
- Creating a clear view of the product and route to market
- Utilising Social media to support business development
- Pipeline management of new sales leads
- Contributing to the business more widely as a member of the senior management team
About the Person
The Sales Director will bring with them passion and enthusiasm for a new role and development of those around them. You will have a commercial edge and enjoy working for an ambitious, value centric Organisation.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Senior Leadership experience in Organisations with a reputation for delivering high quality services
- Five years in a senior sales role
- A motivating leader and coach with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent relationship management, B2B sales and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical and data rational, with experience of using data to provide critical insight
- A proven track record of increased sales through the identification of new opportunities for business growth
- Similar Industry experience would be advantageous
- Degree educated
- Professional Sales/Marketing qualification (CIM/ISMM)