Customer Services Director
Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Health etc
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 27 April 2017
Brookson are looking to attract 3 Customer Services Directors to head up their 3 different Business lines as each take on their own identity and branding. Role based in Warrington and paying up to £75k base plus bonus and further benefits.
About the Company
Brookson have transformed from a small Warrington based accountancy firm back in 1995 to a multi faceted and ever expanding business today employing in excess of 300 people.
Still based out of Warrington, and with 3 distinct business lines, Brookson now provide professional services to the flexible workforce (contractor, freelancer or other self-employed professionals). They provide professional services to small businesses. They also provide contingent labour related professional services to end clients through vendor management technology and services.
As the 3 Business lines take on their own identity and branding, Brookson are now looking to attract a Customer Services Director for each Business to complement the ever expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this senior leadership role is part of the operational board for Brookson. The Customer Services Director will ensure that Brookson customers receive a first class experience at all times. That the service experience is delivered as efficiently as possible and that it is delivered by a motivated and enthusiastic team. It will involve responsibility for the strategic leadership of both operations and customer services activities.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Developing the agreed service experience definition and agreeing this with the Managing Director – this service experience will cover both the initial activity for new customers and the ongoing service experience thereafter
- Delivering the agreed service experience by leading and managing the customer service and operational teams within the business
- Establishing metrics to measure performance and demonstrate the delivery of the strategy agreed
- Continually improving the service experience performance against key metrics over time
- Defining and delivering strategies to increase customer satisfaction over time and be able to demonstrate this customer satisfaction improvement empirically
- Ensuring the key processes that underpin both customer services and operations are optimal
- Ensuring we use the most effective technology to support the agreed customer service experience
- Managing and leading the teams involved to support the agreed service experience
- Being a transformational leader, responsible for directing and developing managerial capability within implementation and operations teams
- Contributing to the Brookson business more widely as a member of the Operational board team
About the Person
The Customer Services Director will bring relevant experience in customer facing roles involving relationship management and issue resolution. With proven exceptional customer relations skills you will be an extremely collaborative leader with a flexible and creative approach. Your motivation will be to work at a company that focuses on customers, teamwork and success.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Senior Leadership experience in organisations with a reputation for delivering customer excellence
- Five years contact centre and operations management experience
- A natural leader and coach with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly analytical and data rational, with experience of using data to provide critical insight
- A proven track record of process improvement and improved customer satisfaction
- Similar Industry experience would be advantageous
- Ideally Degree educated
- Professional Management qualification (ILM)