Recruitment Consultant - Investment Management Finance
Consultant Serena Pook
Date posted 02 February 2017
We have a fantastic opportunity working from our Head Office in Covent Garden, London for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Investment Management Finance team. The role will involve both working with existing clients and growing the team's client base through effective business development. This is a fast paced role with in a specialist Recruitment Consultancy and the ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight timeframes is essential.
Being a Recruitment Consultant is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market in the London area
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a business to business sales role
- Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
- A background in working in a client facing role
- Previous exposure to a pressurised sales environment
- Proven teamwork skills
- Strong telephone and written communication to business level
For a confidential discussion, please call me directly on 02075098482 or email me through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org