Consultant Rhys Davies
Date posted 10 January 2017
The Brookson Group delivers technology enabled professional services to users of the flexible workforce, contractors and freelance professionals and small businesses. With over 300 employees, Brookson supported in excess of £100m in temporary labour last year. Having recently acquired Boomerang Funding in Bromsgrove, an opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join the organisation in this newly created role with operational oversight and leadership of the Boomerang Funding business.
The key responsibilities of this Operations Manager position include:
- Oversee the management and operational effectiveness of a team of 8, ensuring workload is effectively allocated to the team
- Ensure procedures and processes are correctly adhered to in accordance with set KPIs, including timesheets are correctly submitted and the successful management of invoices to ensure contractors are paid
- Ensure that the relevant operational structure and appropriate framework, system and reporting mechanisms exist with a continuous focus on delivering the highest level of customer service
- Ensure and facilitate internal relationships between departments are supportive and constructive
- Carry out 121’s and performance reviews and ensure all team members receive appropriate training and development
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis to support strategic decision making and support senior management with HR related matters
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Proven experience of effectively managing an operational team with a strong customer focus
- Ideally a sound understanding of the recruitment agency industry
- The ability to motivate and develop a team to achieve their targets and KPIs
- An ability to innovate and to think creatively to generate improvements
- High standard of report writing and data manipulation skills
If you are interested in learning more about the Operations Manager role at Brookson (Bromsgrove) please contact Rhys Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 260 2567.
All 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to Robert Walters.