Business Development Manager
Salary OTE + Benefits
Consultant Arvind Sharma
Date posted 30 November 2016
An opportunity as arisen in London for a Business Development Manager with a challenger in the Sales Training arena. This organisation has achieved significant growth on the back of a number of customer acquisitions with their unique approach to their market.
They have positioned themselves as trusted advisors to some of the biggest Global Brands and are now looking to consolidate their growth with additional hires and drive this business forward. Are you looking for a business going through significant growth and a unique proposition to accelerate your earning potential?
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will responsible for developing strong new business relationships with your consultative sales style. Opening new opportunities by understanding the long term needs of stakeholders within corporate organisations in your specialist business vertical and tailoring a high value solution unique to their requirements. With the ultimate objective of becoming a trusted advisor for your client base.
Key Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain a database of prospects and build long term relationships to understand their organisation and their needs
- Attend pitches and new business development meetings to win deals
- Understand the challenges and work with internal stakeholders to build a tailored solution
- Write proposals and pitch documents
- Report on pipeline weekly during internal sales meetings and one to one meetings with the Sales Manager
- Be the conduit between with client and in-house training team to ensure training runs successfully
The successful Business Development Manager:
- You will be a consultative solution seller with the gravitas to 'sell your ability to sell'
- Strong communication skills
- Have outstanding social selling skills and networks
- Background of working in or selling into the Technology or Manufacturing industry
- A knowledge of the training market, particularly sales training high advantageous
- An energiser who has a positive effective on the team culture
- A strong interest in learning and personal development
Your future organisation:
This organisation is changing the Sales Industry with their innovative approach. They have acquired some of the biggest Brands in Technology & Manufacturing into their client portfolio. This is no ordinary sales role, you will be utilising the very skills you will be selling, ultimately positioning yourself as a trusted advisor. Do you want to be part of a small team in an organisation that is going through significant growth? How's about being a Brand Ambassador to an organisation that could take your career and capability to the next level?
Apply now and let's have a confidential discussion.