Head of Account Management
Location City of London
Consultant Arvind Sharma
Date posted 12 December 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a Luxury Managed Property Services organisation. From it's inception, they have transformed into a established brand for their high net worth clientele. They are going through significant strategic growth which has been backed by Venture Capitalist investment and solid reviews from some of the UK's most renowned media outlets. There is now a newly created opportunity as Head of Account Management be a part of the leadership team.
Reporting into the CEO and based in the City of London; you will be become a part of the leadership team and will be responsible for managing a team of 6 Account Managers. Your role will encompass maximising revenue & profitability while retaining existing customers through delivering satisfaction for both high net worth hosts & guests.
Key Head of Account Management Responsibilities
- Being a coach & mentor to your team to drive performance
- Drive consistent and effective use of CRM and process. -Ensure follow up and diligence
- Coordinate call campaigns to improve the quality of supply, including: Exclusivity, Instant Book, Rate Card Alignment, Upselling
- Point of escalation for host complaints. Meet high value clients face to face to resolve outstanding issues or ‘crisis’ situations to smooth relations and retain client/protect brand
- Up to date with industry trends and willing to gain a thorough knowledge of terms and conditions
The successful Head of Account Management
- Open to Sales industry background, recruitment consultancy would be of a particular interest
- Track record in building & managing Account Management teams is a prerequisite
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal with high emotional intelligence
- Commercial and strong negotiator
- Individual with high level of Gravitas
This organisation is a emerging as a key player with the high net worth managed property services market. What started off as an idea a few years ago, has now transformed into VC-backed organisation going through significant growth and expansion. With a loyal customer base, a unique proposition and a highly personable culture, they are fast becoming a champion in the market and have now created the business of Head of Account Management.
Interested? Apply and let's have an informed conversation.