Corporate FX Consultant
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Mishka Narot
Date posted 21 November 2016
One of the most prominent global FX providers in London are seeking a Senior Currency Consultant, CFX. This is a new business acquisition role within the Corporate Foreign Exchange (CFX) team based at head office in London. The primary objective of the role is to generate sustainable revenue and profit streams through the expansion of the companies corporate customer base. The target market is corporate clients with FX turnover of £1m+ per annum.
Key information about the Senior Corporate FX consultant includes:
- The role reports to the Global Head of Corporate Sales in their offices based in London, and has a team of sales force (across the UK as well as London) reporting into him
- It is a new role which has been created, and the candidate will be required to be eager to grow the business (a hunter)
- Essentially the ability to find and close new business and work along side the dealers post close
- Targets are quarterly however comm is monthly
- Strong candidates who excel have the opportunity for fast career progression / succession plan
The successful Senior Corporate FX consultant would have:
- A CF30 or an ambition to do it (paid for by the organisation)
- 3-5 years or experience in the industry – corporate FX sales (deliverable)
- A good understanding of the market
- A dynamic, driven and robust individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to operate on your own
To be successful a combination of traditional business development activity with more innovative methodologies including creating and managing sector specific referral programmes with key partners. Having first hand experience of business development within a deliverable FX and payments environment and a high level of sector specific knowledge, the candidate will be adept at identifying the needs of clients and creating strategic solutions using the available products and services. This is an exciting and challenging role, the outputs of which will influence business development within the company.
You will be judged on:
- Your lead sourcing
- Your ability to forgo gate keepers
- Articulate your vertical and differentiate yourself from the rest
If you, or someone you know would like to hear more information on the CFX Currency Consultant role, please contact me (Mishka Narot) on either email email@example.com or my direct dial 0207 509 8645.