Business Development Manager
Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Company Benefits
Consultant Arvind Sharma
Date posted 17 October 2016
This Organisation has been transforming the lives of the next generation of leaders for decades. They offer an unparalleled experience that is unique to the market and offers an exceptional insight to international business. This opportunity offers the potential for travel between USA & UK as well as an opportunity as a Business Development Manager to partner with global institutions and leading talent.
Based in Central London & reporting into the UK Director, as Business Development Manager you will be given two-fold responsible for leveraging & establishing corporate relationships as well as managing internal relationships for a successful program delivery.
Key Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Research key decision makers (both business & HR) within organisation and build relationships
- Generate meetings
- Leverage relationships with existing sponsor companies to promote the programme to other business groups within their organisations
- Utilise alumni database to promote the programme within their organisations
- Research where ex sponsor managers now work and reengage with them
- Set up meetings with decision makers
- Plan approaches and pitches that ensure the best chance of creating new placements
- Develop effective marketing material to support the development of new business.
- Attend and network at appropriate industry functions and events with a view to creating contacts and subsequent pitch meetings
- Maintaining proper records of all potential leads and contacts.
- Act as main point of contact for sponsors throughout the year to ensure smooth operation of programme
- Manage the matching and placement process of candidates to sponsor roles
- Conduct candidate interviews in USA and London
- Maintain and update sponsorship database
- Issue sponsor contracts to sponsor companies
- Resolve work placement issues and provide pastoral care to interns related to work placement
- Orientation presentations
- Providing pastoral care and mentor-ship to trainees
The successful Business Development Manager
- A natural communicator
- Has a background in 360 recruitment
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to prepare marketing material
- Interest in International culture
- Willing to travel
- Educated to degree or equivalent
Established over two decades ago; this organisation has been a standard bearer in their field. Offering a unique and unparalleled experience to junior leaders across the world. We're looking for candidates from recruitment consultancy who are looking to leverage their skill set in a 'mature' SMe environment with a global reach.
If you're a natural relationship builder that is able to network and open doors; a mentor and who can help transition junior professionals, please click to apply.