Contract type: FULL_TIME
Specialism: Risk & Compliance
Industry: Not for Profit and Charities
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant: Robert McShane
Job reference: 50996883/001
Date posted: 09 January 2024midlands risk-and-compliance/compliance 2024-01-09 2024-03-09 not-for-profit-and-charities Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading, well recognised Educational Trust based in central Birmingham who are looking for a Risk & Compliance Manager on a permanent basis, reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will play a pivotal role in the business. You will design and deliver a companywide risk and compliance strategy while acting as the Data Protection Officer.
Key Responsibilities as Risk & Compliance Manager:
• To ensure that all risk and compliance systems, processes and practices are consistent across all the group and thereby realising maximum efficiencies.
• To take ownership and oversight of the approach to risk management and utilisation of the risk management system.
• Develop systems for the sharing of policies.
• To ensure that all entities have up-to-date and compliant policies on their websites and compile relevant reports for Committees and Board, and to present these when required.
• Work with the Department Heads to develop contracts, policies, procedures, templates, and guidance.
• To review and make recommendations on due diligence documentation for new business units.
• To develop a clear understanding of the business vision, mission, and strategic aims and to actively support these, including safeguarding student safety and equal opportunities.
About you as the Risk & Compliance Manager:
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have Substantial experience of risk and compliance within an organisational setting, with experience of project management, planning and delivering against organisational objectives.
• Highly competent in using Microsoft office applications including Excel.
• Numeracy and analytical skills sufficient to be able to prepare reports and manage detailed budgets.
• Literacy skills sufficient to write succinct and professional management papers and reports
• Experience of using relevant systems to manage risk and compliance activities effectively.
• Experience of liaising with their parties such as auditors and regulatory bodies
This is great opportunity to offering up to £45,000 per annum and hybrid working. If are looking for a challenging but rewarding role within an established team, then please contact Robert McShane at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.