Business Change Manager
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 it London London GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Professional Services firm is currently seeking a Business Change Manager to join their Transformation team, currently working on the Global rollout of their new ERP system.
This role is to provide Business Change Management and Business Analysis capabilities to new and ongoing projects within the UK based Systems department. The remit is global in nature, with many projects providing solutions for use in all countries within the group. This role has a specific focus on process automation for an IT and HR perspective.
- Carry out Line Management responsibilities for a small team (1-2 BA’s)
- Team performance management, providing coaching and escalating issues as required
- Measure the team performance on regular basis; staff development, training and appraisals.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships to increase engagement and project outcomes
- Lead the implementation of the business readiness work, including planning, documentation, etc.
- Contribute to and work within the Change Management strategy that understands business impacts and implements a plan to manage people through the change, working with change agents from within the business.
- Coordinate the development of actionable target change management plans, including communication plans, sponsor/ stakeholder roadmaps, coaching plans, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Identifying, defining and tracking the benefits and outcomes required of the programme
- Establishing and implementing the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to process, data and system analysis
- Demonstrable experience in change methodologies
- Highly effective in communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business, including up to C level exec.
- Ability to interact, manage and challenge senior stakeholders
- Extensive business change experience in a programme context
- Experience working on ERP implementation is highly desirable
- Experience of working with international organisation’s
If you are a driven and experience Business Change Manager with proven experience working on large-scale ERP implementation and business transformation projects, please apply today!