Location North West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-15 aerospace London London GB UB7 0GA GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR IAG https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/IAG-GBS.jpg
IAG Global Business Services is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 548 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year. You'll be familiar with the well-known operating companies Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL, and Vueling.
This role within IAG GBS offers a unique opportunity to operate and influence at a senior level within a multinational business as a Networks and Telco Portfolio Manager. The opportunity has come about due to internal promotion, which speaks volumes about the opportunities to progress within IAG GBS.
You will be managing a significant portfolio (c£30 million) within a global, complex organisation, comprised of multiple operating companies. The role offers the chance to have an impact and be highly visible, managing multiple C-suite stakeholders in highly recognisable, and respected brands.
Managing a team of 8 Project Managers, you will be ultimately responsible for the delivery of the Portfolio, on time and to budget. To be successful in doing this you will need excellent relationship management skills, influencing and managing a 3rd party partner.
The successful Portfolio Manager will have:
- Experience delivering a portfolio of projects within a Networks or Telecom environment.
- Excellent 3rdparty management skills and experience of delivering major projects and programmes through a partner and or supplier.
- Strong team management, and natural leadership qualities, with the ability to grow and coach colleagues.
- The ability to influence at C-level within a blue-chip, global organisation.
- Strong financial skills – the ability to articulate a financial plan, finance modelling, managing capex and opex budgets etc.
- A strong personality with the ability to drive delivery through the team and partners, whilst maintaining a positive culture.
If you are an experienced Portfolio Manager with skills and knowledge within networks and telecommunications, interested in a new challenge where you can have a real impact, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org