ERP Project Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 it London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Professional Services firm is currently seeking an ERP Project Manager to join their Transformation team.
Working with stakeholders and resources to successfully deliver projects to cost, time and quality standards using the company’s prescribed project management methodology.
Key elements include:
- Extensive ERP implementation experience
- Applying project management and governance
- Implement project governance and assurance through deliverables such as Project Initiation Documents, budgets and other documents that support the project management methodology.
- Create and execute the various project plans (task management, communications, test plans etc.)
- Ensure project stage gates are planned and materials prepared that will enable the Project Board to sign-off and approve the next stage of delivery
- Applying Project Change Management principles to control the project scope.
- Create and manage RAIDs ensuring risks, issues, dependencies are managed/escalated as required. Accurate and timely status reporting
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the project showcasing your experience and ability to work hands-on
- Minimise our exposure to risk across multiple projects
- Resource/vendor management
- Build and maintain a resource plan ensuring adequate resources are budgeted for and assigned to deliver their project tasks.
- Where required, develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Liaise with and manage third party resources as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, ensuring clear lines of communications.
Core Skills & Requirements:
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to bring structure to a fluid environment.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Relationship building skills and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Versatile and flexible with a can do attitude with a willingness to take on new tasks as required.
- Displays strong communication skills with the ability to articulate relative to audience acting as a bridge between technology and the business
- Experience of end-to-end office moves advantageous
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in IT Infrastructure with reference to virtualisation, network upgrades, VOIP, Desktop Strategy and Roll-out as well as Privileged Access Management
- Possesses a Project Management certification ideally Prince 2, PMI or PMP, other methodologies considered
- Educated to Degree standard or above in relevant discipline
If you feel as though you have the skills required to be a key Project Manager at a globally recognised recruitment consultancy please apply for the role or email email@example.com.