IT Manager (CRM & Service Management)
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + Share options
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 it City of London London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The world's largest International Business Exchange data centre and colocation provider is currently in search of a CRM & Service Management IT Manager.
As the role holder you are required to have in-depth knowledge of enterprise applications with a specific focus on CRM (Siebel/SFDC) and Service Management (ServiceNow). As well as a comprehensive understanding of business processes including: Product Catalogue, Product Pricing, Quoting and Order Management, etc.
- Line Management experience is essential incl. progression and succession planning, coaching, mentoring
- Previous experience delivering or implementing Siebel Product Catalogue, Configurator and Pricing is essential
- Exposure to Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick and advanced knowledge of ServiceNow is desirableUnderstanding or previous exposure with Data Migration strategies and methodologies
- ITIL qualification is preferable
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology with diversity to work within other SDLC methodologies
- Travel is required across EMEA & internationally
If you are an innovative and strategic IT Manager specialising in CRM & Service Management, please contact me today!