Data Warehouse Project Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 travel-and-tourism London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global accommodation supplier to the travel industry is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Project Manager to join their Central team based in London.
Creation of a data warehouse that will be used by all of the commercial business to support appropriate decision making to drive growth and profitability.
You will be covering all data integration with multiple booking platforms, comparing data from source to target data warehouse, identifying any discrepancy and investigating differences.
There is an element of testing in this role as you will be required to test data cubes, ensuring that the correct business rules have been applied.
- Data Warehousing experience
- Use of data analytical tools
- Strong Excel skills using large data volumes
- Strong data profiling focus with proven experience working across various database
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Deep understanding of methods in defining business processes
- Ability to capture and write clear business requirements
- Understanding of Data Governance Principles
- Strong communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
If you are an experienced Data Warehouse Project Manager looking for your next challenge, please contact me today!