Project Manager (CRM & Service Management)
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + Share options
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-21 it City of London London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The world's largest International Business Exchange data centre and colocation provider is currently in search of a CRM & Service Management Project Manager.
As the role holder you are required to have in-depth knowledge of enterprise applications with a specific focus on CRM (Siebel/SFDC) and Service Management (ServiceNow). As well as a comprehensive understanding of business processes including: Product Catalogue, Product Pricing, Quoting and Order Management, etc.
With extensive experience in automating existing and new business capabilities via Robotic Process Automation / Artificial Intelligence, and expertise in implementing large scale transformation programmes working with Agile delivery teams.
- Previous experience delivering or implementing Siebel Product Catalogue, Configurator and Pricing is essential
- Exposure to Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick and advanced knowledge of ServiceNow is desirable
- RPA & AI
- Understanding or previous exposure with Data Migration strategies and methodologies
- ITIL qualification is preferable
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology with diversity to work within other SDLC methodologies
- Travel is required across EMEA & internationally
If you are an innovative and strategic CRM & Service Management Project Manager, please contact me today!