Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Malvina Thomason
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a US Executive Training business that seeks an experienced Accountabilty coach to join their in the UK. You will be home based and be able to work remotely from anywhere in the South of the UK. The HQ is based in Oxfordshire. The characteristics of this person will need to be strong and confident and able to push back to get the results required to achieve pre-agreed targets.
My client works with businesses to implement successul methodology across a time period. Assisting in discovery of a few key priorities to focus on, creation of a systematic process to execute these priorities while developing a culture of accountability and purpose.
The Purpose of the role - To eliminate the attitude of TRY from organisations and show them how to DO anything by leveraging the power of purpose, alignment and accountability.
- There is no TRY – only DO!
- I’ve got your Back – no matter what!
- Everything an Experience – every time!
- Be Curious – and why and improve!
- Attending quarterly planning sessions – Set up/break down and stepping in throughout the day – This means travel each quarter to visit that member. Up to 20 members
- Ability to coach the member through activities either face-to-face, on a phone call or through video conferencing. 6 personal ‘check-ins’ with each member, up to 75 per quarter.
- Being the point of contact for accountability management- proactive outreach.
- Preparation and recaps completed for all planning sessions within 48 hours.
- Marketing services and meeting with potential members for new business.
- Ability to conduct DiSC trainings for your members within a 12 month period
- Ability to travel with overnight stays (up to 20 nights per quarter in various cities). Some days are long or require weekend travel.
- Have transportation – you may have to travel to a member’s location on your own to meet the coach.
- Highly organized in such a way that no detail is overlooked – yet flexible
- Working knowledge of general business practices – Finance, Sales Process, Operations – etc.
- Ability to speak with people – form a relationship- find a need – fill the need.
- Be able to flex in a leader and follower role seamlessly – You must be comfortable with directing a CEO and then taking their trash throughout the day.
- Be a part of a team and work as a team – we need someone who wants to build others, assist others and have fun doing it.