Electrical, Instrument & Controls Engineer - Australian Role
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Dugald Locke
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 engineering UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunityhas just become vacant for anyone looking to move back to Australia, to work for a great company offering a very competitive salary package. Organisation: As a result of continuous company growth, our Client is looking for highly motivated engineering professionals to join their extensive team. The company is a highly experienced consulting engineering group providing services to Australia's heavy industries since 1987 with offices Australia wide.
The team now requires and experienced Electrical, Instrument & Controls Engineer to join their Perth based operations. The desired candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas, Mining or heavy industry.
• High level of attention to detail and documentation writing
• Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills • Passion for quality engineering & exceptional client outcomes
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and develop solutions
• Willingness to travel and work on site when required • Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently where required
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Australian recognised engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements for Chartered membership in the Engineers Australia.
• Design experience in LV distribution/generation and reticulation systems
• Hazardous Area’s design, installation & commissioning
• P&ID interpretation and development
• Instrumentation specification, design & commissioning
• Control systems specification, design & commissioning
What’s on offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity to engage in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the hydrocarbons, water, power and mining sectors.
• Career development/progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals with extensive experience.
• The client offers you the opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality.
At this company you will become a valuable employee where development and training is paramount as we support you to be the best you can be whilst performing in an environment of the highest quality standards and personal support.
Applicants must have permanent residency. The business is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from women and indigenous Australians