Salary £280,000 - £330,000 per annum
Consultant Anja Woje
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A strategy consultancy is seeking an experienced Partner to join the growing London business. They are looking for someone who wants to run a business, set the strategy and lead the expansion for their UK operations. The opportunity exists for someone to deliver on diverse and challenging projects, build and manage teams and collaborate with executives from top global companies across FMCG, Retail and Private Equity. They value ambition and drive without sacrificing collaboration and humility and look for leaders who exemplify these qualities and lead by example.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering strategic and tactical changes for clients
- Overseeing business development activities and winning new business
- Leveraging entrepreneurial spirit and experience to lead growing UK operation
- Participating in the planning process to determine the budget and business plan objectives and figures for the London office
- Being a thought leader in your area of expertise and can convert this into insights and methodologies the business can leverage
- Acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to clients
- Receiving and giving constructive feedback to all your team, staff, peers and partners with whom you work with according to the established processes
The successful candidate will have proven success in a consulting business or industry with the ability to utilise existing networks to generate new business.