Senior Business Transformation Consultant
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a globally recognised consultancy is seeking a Senior Business Transformation Consultant to joing their Insurance and Financial Services team. The business is a global business consultancy dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment.
The role, based in the London office will form part of a highly regarded workforce that includes numerous PhDs, MBAs, CPAs, CFEs, JDs, and technologists with expertise across a broad range of industries including automotive, chemicals, construction solutions, communications, media and entertainment, electricity, financial services, insurance, retail, healthcare, energy, real estate and life sciences.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Business Transformation Consultant:
- Bring your Lean Six Sigma / business process improvement experience in to the consultancy and training domain.
- Join a team of people passionate about customer experience and continuous business improvement.
- Participate in developing business models and process architectures at both a strategic businesswide level or at a functional level.
- Participate in process workshops, conduct problem-solving and root-cause analysis to design and implement process improvements.
- Support and manage process improvement projects as required.
- Translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify results and trends.
- Assist in change management activities and support the implementation of process improvements and adoption of new ways of working.
- You will be a Lean Six Sigma green belt level equivalent or above (this is preferred)
- You will have experience in Lean and continuous improvement methods and tools in particular the development of process and value stream maps.
- You will have an awareness of the use and application of business models and process architectures.
- You will have the ability to apply different approaches to gathering and analysing data, identify trends and issues and develop insights.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business transformation or improvement programmes.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and project management skills with more than 2 year’s hands-on experience facilitating successful improvement initiatives across multiple functional areas.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and attention to detail with an ability to problem solve and work through issues in a structured manner.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator and comfortable dealing at executive level.
- You will have an appetite for learning and genuinely desire a career where creativity and ingenuity are equally as valued and encouraged as application and delivery.
- You will have the capacity to develop and present high quality outputs to delivery deadlines
As a Senior Business Transformation Consultant you will form a key part of the business and the value it adds to customers across a number of industries.
If you are interested please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org