Project Engineer - Electrical (Sydney-Based Role)
Consultant Dugald Locke
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 engineering UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer experienced in Building Services Design. Sydney based Building Services Consultancy with multiple interesting local based projects across a wide range of building types. An initial 6 moth contract, with a likely opportunity for a permanent position.
The ideal candidate:
- Senior level project engineer with the ability to assist with electrical designs.
- A strong background in electrical, mechanical and sustainability engineering.
- Undertaking of conceptual and detailed design analysis.
- The developing and preparation of reports and submissions.
- Undertaking design calculations.
- Undertaking site surveys and inspections.
- Negotiation with Statutory Authorities.
- Developing design proposals and coordination with other engineering services and consultants at all stages of the project.
- Preparation of design and tender documentation and drawings.
- Liaising with other members of the design team, suppliers and contractors as required.
- The preparation of cost estimates.
- Undertaking of commissioning, testing and defects inspections.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Relevant qualification in Building Services or associated field.
- Understanding of Building Services, with particular skills in at least one discipline.
- Desirable Software Experience: Revitt, PowerCAD
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation
- Collaborative and team-orientated
To apply please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.