Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 13 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An amazing opportunity has arisen here in London to join the eDiscovery team at a global consultancy. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills across all aspects of the EDRM life cycle whilst working with clients on financial investigations, general commercial litigation, intellectual property disputes and corruption investigations. If your looking to for a new challenge in a growing yet niche industry at a award winning company, this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will have the following
- A good understanding of forensic procedures and best practices
- Experience of hosted document review technologies (e.g. Relativity, Nuix, Recommind, Clearwell, Ringtail)
- Understanding of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Strong desire to learn as well as knowledge sharing (training will be provided)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Ability to articulate complex information clearly, in non-technical language
- Efficient and effective time management and organisation skills
- Essential MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please apply below if you feel this opportunity is of interest to you and your career development.