Implementation Project Manager - Payments Technology
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 09 February 2017
This opportunity is for a skilled Project Manager, ideally with exposure to the global Payments arena to join a true world leader in the space on a Permanent basis. The hire forms part of the Business' Implementation team and the selected candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of multiple implementations of new Products and Services across a European portfolio. The Implementation team works in a dynamic environment in response to the demands of both internal and external stakeholders and plays a critical role in growing new business as well as ensuring that all clients are capable of supporting and processing Payments managed on its infrastructure.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of multiple concurrent implementation projects from engagement, through to delivery, closure and billing
- All levels of client and relationship management Gathering Business requirements and articulating Functional details to Development/ Configuration teams
- Producing all types of Project documentation
- Identifying and engaging relevant business and IT resources to deliver Technical implementations and Testing
- Managing Risks & Issues, mitigating and reporting as appropriate building strong relationships with key departments across the business and with international and local clients
- Experience of working in a Payments or Banking
- Knowledge of a Payment Authorisation and/or Clearing system
- A second European language
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global leader in the Payments Technology arena, work on international deliveries and run deliverables end-to-end with real accountability for implementation. Please get in touch ASAP if you are keen to demonstrate ownership of challenging Projects, learn about new Technology and build a network across Europe’s leading businesses.