IFRS 9 Consultant
Salary £550 - £700 per day
Consultant Edel Greene
Date posted 30 November 2016
A tier one global investment bank based in London is looking for an IFRS 9 Consultant to work within a global regulatory programme which manages all operational, technical and informational change required to ensure compliance with the new IFRS 9 standards.
In this role you will be a workstream lead, acting as a pivot point between the regional and central programme and essentially assessing the bank’s responses to IFRS 9, pushing out requirements to each of the countries, and managing the changes needed at local levels according to each country’s reporting requirements. As the workstream lead, you will be required to have superb IFRS 9 understanding, and be comfortable communicating with stakeholders across the business on interpreting IFRS 9 rules. As an IFRS 9 Consultant workstream lead, you will be expected to display excellent managerial skills, as you will have at least 2 direct reports into you.
Core IFRS 9 Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Project implementation including production of project status reports, facilitation and documentation of testing, driving and engaging stakeholders
- Advisory on IFRS 9 rules along side IFRS 9 SME’s and interpretation of the policy and the subsequent changes needed to be made across the business lines
- Build & maintaining effective and collaborative relationships across the programme to achieve IFRS9 objectives and standards
- Proven track record of delivering end to end project life cycle on Large Scale Regulatory Change Programmes preferably IFRS 9 with a excellent subject matter understanding of IFRS 9
- Display superb communication and stakeholder management skills, able to build and establish strong relationships with the business to ensure deliverables are achievable and adhered too in accordance with IFRS 9 Change
This is an exciting IFRS 9 Consultant opportunity for you to join a high profile project within a key area of the bank, and should not be over looked! Please get in touch with me on email@example.com to discuss further.