Salary £45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Megan Prosser
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading Professional Services Company, and provider of best-in-class End-to-End Recruitment Solutions, are seeking an energetic, ambitious and hard-working Project Consultant / Project Manager, preferably from a Management Consultancy background, to join their growing team.
Given the nature of this Project Consultant role, an ex-recruiter who has moved into Management Consultancy or Project Management, or any strong Management Consultant focus sing on Project Management would be an excellent fit for this role. If you are a Project Manager within any comparable Professional Services industry, then please apply.
- Existing understanding of Recruitment processes / Recruitment life cycle, and change Projects within this field
- Positive, "can-do" attitude, adaptable
- Excellent understanding of 3rd Party / Vendor VS Client relationships (i.e. service provider, or external consultancy)
- Strongly "client-facing" i.e. confident, articulate, impressive
- Formalised exposure to Process Improvement - or the innate ability to identify where quick-wins and more complex improvements can be made!
- Previous experience within Management Consultancy, as a Consultancy Project Manager, or as a Project Manager within a commerce (i.e. non-FS) industry
- Backgrounds as a Project Analyst would also be desirable
- Full MS Suite (i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Business Process Analysis tools including Microsoft Visio
- Project Planning and Project Governance, including PID, Raid etc
- Internal Project communications and chairing Project meetings
- Ability to produce external client communications
- Impact Assessment
- Budgeting and benefits tracking
Personality will also be very important - if you are energetic, upbeat, and able to throw yourself into a range of projects and new situations at a moment's notice, then this is the role for you!
You will work on 3 main types of projects - namely, Implementation, Strategy or Operations into a selection of end-clients. Pre-existing exposure to one or more of those areas will be crucial.
Whilst this Consultancy Project Manager role is predominately London-based, there will be some travel required within the UK, and to international locations. This is another great benefit of this role.
If you are looking for a change and have an knack for the highest quality in provision of market-leading services to Blue-chip clients, this could be for you. This London-based Project Consultant role offers adventure, an amazing and supportive existing team, and quick progression in terms of responsibility and skill, into a long term career within the business. An excellent opportunity to grow core Project skills and gain exposure to the biggest Brand clients on a day-to-day basis.
Please click to apply.