Business Systems Analyst
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Jon Mullin
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Business Systems Analyst supporting the IT environment with a focus on software systems for a growing and successful Central London property developer, specialising in residential properties.
About The Business Systems Analyst Role
This business systems analyst role will work with our clients numerous business systems platforms. They span various departments; predominately, Finance, Commercial, Sales/CRM, Health & Safety, Document Management, CAD Design and Human Resources.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as the Business Systems expert to the business systems platforms and applications’ users.
The role incorporates a number of responsibilities including
- Promoting ‘Best Practise’ guidelines and training on Business Applications
- Producing and enhancing system workflows that contribute to the overall Business Systems Strategy
- Implementation and Support of new Business Systems
- Post-go-live adoption and continued adoption and support of existing Business Systems
- Key specialist for Business Systems Procurement and training requirements
Experience and understanding of business processes and how they translate into software solutions is essential. The correct candidate would need to demonstrate the ability to autonomously learn the environment and become fluent with the software portfolio while learning on the job.
Although working closely with the support team, the role works closely with the Finance Systems Manager who is responsible for the business’s portfolio of software systems.
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage multiple projects at once
- Positive attitude and energetic
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive with the initiative and ability to make things happen
- Self-critical and able to work autonomously
- Personable with strong relationship building skills
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Experience with CRM and Sales systems e.g. Salesforce
- Experience with systems’ deployment projects
- Experience with intranets / SharePoint
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse architecture
- Working knowledge of Finance Systems e.g. NAV, Concur, Proactis
- Historic success supporting an IT department
- Good written and verbal communication skills with focused attention to detail
- Professional customer service delivery skills and telephone manner
- Drive and motivation with ambitious outlook with good customer focus
- Confident, enthusiastic, tenacious and willing to develop technical skill-set on an ongoing basis
About The Company
This organisation is a growing London residential developer and constructor who over the last 20 years have built some of London's most iconic residential towers. This vibrant and energetic business is looking for business analyst who's not just Agile, but agile and adaptable and can adapt to their dynamic working environment.
If this role sounds like something you're suited for and you would like to find out more, please contact Jon.Mullin@RobertWalters.com