Technical Business Analyst
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Ciaran Moloney
Date posted 16 June 2022london projects/commerce-industry 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 it London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Leading leading Technology company, that enables the real-time provisioning of digital services through intelligent network automation, is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business as a Business Analyst to help shape the Businesses transformation.
The roleholder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of Product Owners, UX/UI Designers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers and QA Analysts to deliver modern mobile applications, web applications, APIs and back-end systems. You will be translating a product roadmap into well-defined requirements ready for delivery including; epics, journey maps, user stories and acceptance criteria.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Experience working in agile software delivery environments
- Experience defining and documenting epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc
- Experience applying one or more of the following analysis techniques;
- domain driven design
- design thinking (personas, journey maps, etc)
- lean value stream mapping
- Jobs to Be Done / Outcome Driven Innovation
- Strong understanding of how to define, deliver and iterate an effective Minimum Viable Product
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience producing traditional business analysis outputs (UML, BPMN, BRD, etc)
- Experience in RESTful API design and documentation
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Knowledge of AWS technology, in particular; lambda, dynamoDB and RDS
If this role is of interest please apply below;
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022A Global Leading leading Technology company, that enables the real-time provisioning of digital services through intelligent network automation, is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 June 2022A leading, global Investment Bank is seeking a Business Analyst with Transaction Filtering and Customer Screening experience. You will be given the opportunity to embed your own footprint and ensure that all sanctions and KYC adverse media/PEPs screening systems are working correctly across the EMEA and APAC region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 09 May 2022Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Consultant to join a global management consulting firm specialising in banking and insurance. This is a brand new role that has been created to support rapid growth in the UK and a strong pipeline of upcoming projects across top-tier Banking and Insurance clients.