Business Change Analyst
Consultant Meghan Coleshaw
Date posted 22 June 2022london projects/banking-financial-services 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 banking London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Tier-1 Investment Bank is seeking a Business Change Analyst (BCA) to join their talented team and lead change execution/collaborate with Project Managers to help deliver transformation. In this role, you will drive business case development and impact analysis on behalf of the business on strategic change initiatives across the EMEA and APAC region. The role provides an exciting opportunity to collaborate with multiple lines of businesses and legal entities whilst working on various international projects.
- Deliver day-to-day support for strategic planning and change management efforts – book of work change that may consist of business growth, business improvement, strategic operating model and alignment to change activities.
- Manage strategic initiatives as part of businesses change book of work including Run the Bank (RtB) as well as components of large scale Change the Bank (CtB) change programs delivered in accordance Enterprise Change Management (ECM) policies and procedures.
- Serve as a trusted subject matter expert to Change Lead(s), Business Sponsors, and Business COOs on initiative sizing, scoping, and ensuring objectives and delivery of the change book of work.
- Preliminary analysis to determine the most appropriate solution to achieve strategic goals, through detailed analysis of the business need, feasibility studies, benchmark/trade-off analysis, and development of high-level business requirements.
- Working with end users, testers, to help develop use cases and analyse defects to support fixes and enhancements when assigned go larger change projects.
Skillset and relevant experience:
- Proven experience in managing change in Banking Capital Markets.
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate and Management Consulting experience in Financial Service would be advantageous.
- Change mindset, with a record of accomplishment in project delivery and change management, and knowledge approaches and methodologies to support effective change and transformation.
- Awareness and knowledge of financial services regulations in EMEA is essential, exposure to other regional regulations across international is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of data and technology requirements.
- Ability to supplement requirements with visuals such as data flow, swim-lane, process flow and timeline diagrams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
If you are a Business Change Analyst who has successfully managed change in Banking Capital Markets then click and apply today!
Salary: £100,000 - £115,000 per annum + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022I am hiring a Project Manager for a Global Retail Bank in London. The ideal candidate will have experience in Financial Services particularly in Regulatory reporting. This is a 12 month FTC.
Salary: £95,000 - £100,000 per annum + 15% bonus, great benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 June 2022Credit Risk Strategy Manager - London (hybrid working) - Global Payments Company - Circa £90k-£100k + 15% bonus
Salary: £95,000 - £100,000 per annum + 15% bonus, great benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 18 May 2022Credit Risk Strategy Manager - London (hybrid working) - Global Payments Company - Circa £90k-£100k + 15% bonus