BA: Transaction Monitoring & Customer Screening
Consultant Meghan Coleshaw
Date posted 09 June 2022london projects/banking-financial-services 2022-06-09 2022-08-08 banking London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading, global Investment Bank is seeking a Business Analyst with Transaction Filtering and Customer Screening experience. You will be given the opportunity to embed your own footprint and ensure that all sanctions and KYC adverse media/PEPs screening systems are working correctly across the EMEA and APAC region.
- Validating the effectiveness and accuracy of all sanctions and KYC for adverse media/PEPs screening systems (Transaction Filtering and Customer screening) used to prevent financial crime across the region.
- Stress testing systems to ensure their effectiveness (including strategic business changes and new products); testing financial crime systems to ensure that parameters are working as expected and are effective.
- Supporting with the testing and tuning of systems across the region to ensure consistency of system performance for all EMEA branches.
- Taking a lead role in upgrading key systems, including design and implementation of User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting regional and local teams with compliance with governance requirements as stated in the Global Technology Standard.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience working with Transaction Filtering and customer screening systems such as HotScan, Actimize, Safewatch, Oracle Watchlist Screening
- Strong understanding of EMEA side sanctions regimes, banking products and the UK regulatory environment with strong knowledge of how data flows through systems
- Understanding of financial crime systems and in banking, and a general understanding of the concepts of risk management and control
- Intuitive; fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Strong conceptual understanding of testing and validation
If you are a BA or management consultant with experience working with Transaction Monitoring and Customer Screening the please apply today!
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022A Global Leading leading Technology company, that enables the real-time provisioning of digital services through intelligent network automation, is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022A Global Leading leading Technology company, that enables the real-time provisioning of digital services through intelligent network automation, is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 09 May 2022Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Consultant to join a global management consulting firm specialising in banking and insurance. This is a brand new role that has been created to support rapid growth in the UK and a strong pipeline of upcoming projects across top-tier Banking and Insurance clients.