Credit Risk Strategy Manager
Salary £95,000 - £100,000 per annum + 15% bonus, great benefits package
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 18 May 2022london projects/banking-financial-services 2022-05-18 2022-07-17 accountancy London London GB W2 6TT GBP 95000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Credit Risk Strategy Manager - London (hybrid working) - Global Payments Company - Circa £90k-£100k + 15% bonus
Robert Walters are hiring for a Credit Risk Strategy Manager for a leading international payments company.
This is a permanent, full-time role based out of their Central London office but supporting 2 or 3 days per week working from home.
Working closely with the Credit Risk Director, the Credit Risk Strategy Manager is responsible for designing and implementing a best-practice strategy and governance policies for managing the group's credit and settlement risk across their European businesses.
This role is really interesting because it will focus on strategy and project work, with the operational work done by other members in the team.
- Supporting strategic projects to enhance credit settlement risk management
- Enhancing the embedding of risk-reward considerations into the credit settlement risk framework, including the practical implementation of processes to enable this
- Reviewing risk mitigation approaches and supporting enhancements to risk mitigation framework in a way that supports sustainable business growth
- Developing a more structured basic learning and development program for credit analysts
- Contributing to a data driven approach in understanding and managing the credit & settlement risk portfolio
- Improving processes, becoming more effective and providing better insights to actively make better risk management decisions.
- Leading the enhancement of portfolio level credit risk tools, including scenario testing and automation of key credit risk capabilities to improve portfolio insights.
- Supporting enhancements to and oversight of the credit risk control framework e.g. review and updates to policies, procedures and risk registers, to reflect any new and emerging risks or products, as required. Own the oversight of any controls testing performed.
- Driving and scoping of business requirements for key credit risk system enhancements, particularly as part of implementing strategic projects that require scalable system solutions.
This is a high-profile and strategically important position with an instantly-recognisable blue-chip payments company, well-known for being a fantastic employer.
They are looking for someone familiar with fundamental credit risk analysis and possessing a strong understanding of what’s expected of a strong credit risk management framework in a regulated environment - Prior projects or strategy experience is beneficial.
You will be hands on, keen to review data and able to present data driven conclusions in support of any recommendations.
The position comes with a salary of circa £95,000 - £100,000 plus 15% bonus and a great benefits package.
Due to the interesting, commercial nature of the position, a high amount of interest is expected in this opportunity - So please apply ASAP to view the full job description and to register your interest.
Salary: £95,000 - £100,000 per annum + 15% bonus, great benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 June 2022Credit Risk Strategy Manager - London (hybrid working) - Global Payments Company - Circa £90k-£100k + 15% bonus
Salary: £650 - £746.76 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a Business Analyst to join the business on a 6 Inside IR35 month contract who has experience with TOM and F2B processes.
Salary: £500 - £550 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A Global Leading leading Fashion House is looking for a Change Manager to join the business on an initial 6 month contract for an exciting implementation of a new back of house system.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022A Tier-1 Investment Bank is seeking a Business Change Analyst (BCA) to join their talented team and lead change execution/collaborate with Project Managers to help deliver transformation. In this role, you will drive business case development and impact analysis on behalf of the business on strategic change initiatives across the EMEA and APAC region. The role provides an exciting opportunity to collaborate with multiple lines of businesses and legal entities whilst working on various international projects.