Post Trade Business Analyst
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-12 banking City of London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading futures exchange organisation is seeking a Post Trade Business Analyst to join their change team. This role will be based in their London head office and the candidate will ideally come from a clearing or post trade background.
About the Post Trade Business Analyst:
The successful candidate will be required to join the existing Clearing BA team. The team is part of group IT and business aligned individuals including Project Managers, Testers, Service Management and Architecture professionals.
One of the key responsibilities of the Post Trade Business Analyst would be to specify and document requirements, to validate design solutions and to assist with the testing of new and amended systems and processes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Involved from project initiation through to go live and beyond, offering on-going support to the business teams
- Close working with business stakeholder teams to understand, analyse and document detailed business requirements.
- Analysis of regulatory requirements impacting the clearing team and its systems
- Working with pre and post trade business and IT stakeholders to understand, analyse, and document the impact of wider business requirements on the clearing systems
- Capturing external client requirements with the Relationship Management team, investigating and documenting impacts on the business and related systems
- Holding walkthroughs of BRDs to ensure that requirements are reviewed by all stakeholders, and signed off within the timelines agreed in the project plan.
Key skill set required for the Post Trade Business Analyst:
- Ideally come from a clearing or post trade background
- 3- 5 years Business Analysis experience
- Regulatory reporting expertise
- Ability to engage with both business and IT stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management across a complex organisation
If the above role looks like a good fit please apply directly below