Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-12 banking City of London London GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s leading specialist re/insurers are seeking a Agile Coach to join their Business Change Team. This role will be based in their London head offices.
About the Agile Coach role:
The Agile Coach, will be instrumental in helping the organisation to achieve its Agile Transformational goals. We want you to be the person who embeds an Agile culture, methodology, tools and techniques in order to help the team keep a delivery and learning cadence that helps to remain focused on delivering value against the organisational outcomes, while remaining creative and dynamic.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Be the leader to develop and maintaining an Agile culture and methodology at an enterprise level.
- Play a key role by coaching our leaders and Product Owners to enable high performing teams that create business and customer value.
- Work with the change leadership team to prioritise which projects will be transformed in to agile deliveries.
- Work with existing and new agile delivery managers to establish new agile project delivery team in an environment that has low agile knowledge & maturity.
- Review existing agile projects and offer advice on where to improve agile methodologies, tools, techniques etc to improve project performance
- Help setup and run a centre of excellence for agile delivery working with other agile coaches in the organtisation.
Work in collaboration with the wider Change Team to build an ‘Agile Toolkit’ and develop protocols that will support the successful adoption of agile methodologies across the business
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in helping to embed Agile practices and learning in growing organisations.
- Experience with implementing successful long-term planning strategies in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of organisational design and development.
- Experience coaching others in new ways of working and approaching Agile delivery
- Expertise across some of the following techniques: Agile / Systems Thinking / Service Design application and Scrum
- Track record of having run multiple, successful agile deliveries using a variety of methodolgies
If the above looks suitable please suit directly below