API Product Owner
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 financial-services London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Top Tier Global Investment Bank is currently seeking an API Product Owner to join their Financial Crime Threat Mitigation team.
The Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) focuses on the specific financial crime threats the bank faces presently and, in the future. Pioneering the techniques and technology to protect the business, customers, and communities in which the bank operates from the harms associated with financial crime.
- Building and delivering a strategic network analytics capability to support a wide range of investigations, analytics and detection requirements to Financial Crime Risk
- Build and maintain close and productive working relationships with the IT development team; FCTM analysts & investigators; risk stewards and stakeholders from Financial Crime divisions
- Liaise with software vendors, internal software delivery and change delivery functions to ensure business requirements and priorities are well understood
- Requirements Gathering with business stakeholders at local, regional, global and functional level to ensure that requirements are accurately captured and ensure potential business impacts are well understood
- Perform user acceptance testing of new features and new data sources
- Work with the development teams to ensure progress against resolution plans and efforts are focused on the true business priorities
- Understand and manipulate data to support user queries on system behaviour and understand the feasibility of requirements and enhancements
- Provide support on live case investigation to understand context of requirements and priorities and to identify potential gaps and improvements in functionality
- Current experience and expertise in API (Application Programming Interface) i.e. Java
- Product owner experience, with a developer background
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data efficiently, draw conclusions on what the data means, and actions required
- Ability to maintain control, direction and motivation in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in using data manipulation/mining languages such as SAS or SQL
- Experience in financial crime and/or wholesale banking
If you are a driven API Product Owner with experience in Financial Crime or Wholesale Banking, please apply today!