Product Development Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-04 financial-services Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 1NS GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well estabished, stable, yet gorwing financial services business in Leeds are looking for a Product Development Manager with experience in lending.
The Product Development Manager will be joining a successful, Leeds based team in a position where you can have significant impact, working on a number of high profile projects. The role offers excellent exposure with strong progression opportunities. Whilst experience in lending is essential, specific product development experience isn't; this is an excellent chance for someone with transferable skills to move their career in that direction.
You will be responsible for the development of new products and propositions, accountable for specific ancillary products / third party relationships.
Other key responsibilities will be:
- Generating, evaluating, and bringing to market new product propositions and development opportunitiesg
- Assesing market trends, planning for future products and services.
- Prepartion, manaagement and delivery of the new product development schedule.
- Make use of existing customer research and data, as well as commissioning new rearch as appropriate.
- Analysing complex data form various sources to make objective, informed decisions.
If you are a Product Development Manager, or someone with tranferable skills, and experience of lending, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org