Financial Crime Business Analyst
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + car allowance
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-21 financial-services City of London London GB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Corporate and Commercial Bank based in London is currently seeking Financial Crime Business Analyst to join their Financial Crime Transformation Programme.
In this role, you will be expected to work collaboratively with key stakeholders in the Financial Crime Transformation Programme to investigate and analyse project requirements, ensuring the right solutions are developed and successfully delivered.
- Requirements definition, maintaining a focus on the customer throughout.
- Capture desired outcomes from relevant stakeholders and translate into robust documented project requirements and specifications.
- Translate complex issues into clear and robust requirements and then subsequently communicate these to both business and technical audiences.
- Support testing strategies, ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new customer journeys and processes.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks for any changes made.
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and address any uncertainty and concern.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a project environment (Agile & Waterfall methodologies)
- Financial Crime experience within Financial Services
- Understanding of Financial Crime systems
- Strong knowledge of investigation techniques, business process modelling, requirements development and impact assessments.
- Ability to build engage and challenge stakeholders constructively at all levels
If you are a driven and experienced Financial Crime Business Analyst, please contact me today!