Digital Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 automotive London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading Industry Insights Organisation based in London is currently seeking a Digital Project Manager to join the Strategic Insights team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the implementation, delivery and rollout of a new Global, Interactive, Client-Facing Platform
- Project manage the design, build, testing and release of complex multi-country digital applications for the organisations’ clients
- Define standards, processes and tools to be used by all internal and external participants working across our programme of projects
- Design and manage optimal project plans across the programme of work, identifying objectives, deliverables, tasks, deadlines, resource requirements, roles and responsibilities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on Jira, and ensure that specification documents and agreed work plans are constantly kept up to date
- 5+ years’ experience as a digital project manager
- Experienced in project managing the development of data rich business intelligence applications.
- Ability to liaise with and challenge technical teams regarding online system architecture, application development tasks and technology implementation
- Experience of Jira
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively at all levels in a global, multi-cultural environment.
If you are a driven and dynamic Digital Project Manager, with experience in implementing, delivering and rolling-out client facing platforms, please contact me today!