CRM Programme Manager
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 it City of London London GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading provider of premium international schools across 28 countries is currently seeking a CRM Programme Manager to lead the global implementation and rollout of a new CRM System (Salesforce).
As the CRM Programme Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, launch and rollout of Salesforce, globally.
- Lead the CRM program team to manage a full roll out schedule of new releases and evaluation of proposed solutions
- Lead a working group of key business stakeholders to ensure that the interests of the central, regional and school teams are represented in the programme plan and ensure that the appropriate governance structure is in place through leadership of the Exec Boards and Steerco.
- Experience of leading a large-scale CRM implementation programme
- Must have managed projects in the region of $10m USD
- Extensive knowledge of the development of current software e.g. apps / mobile / web-based systems as well as traditional IT mainframe systems.
- Strong leadership skills with gravitas that can be accepted by senior leaders in the group.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are a results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable (Salesforce) CRM Programme Manager, please contact me today!