Business Analyst Team Lead
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-12 it London London GB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global recruitment organisation who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a team. With 53 offices in 28 countries, spanning five continents, this role offers a truly global impact. This role will be based in their London head office and you will join a diverse, dynamic growing technology and transformation team.
About the role Business Analyst Team Lead role:
The role will look to deliver Business Analysis capabilities to new and ongoing projects within the Technology & Transformation department. These projects include but are not limited to; ERP and CRM implementations end to end and a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiative.
The role holder will lead a small team of Business Analysts in ensuring the best possible outcome to our change initiatives by translating business visions into requirements and successfully delivered solutions. It is essential successful applicants have previous experience managing teams in the past.
The remit is global in nature, you will be the Lead representative and contact point on agreed business-led projects/change initiatives, for the end-to-end Business Analysis process. This includes eliciting and understand business needs, ensure these requirements are captured and analysed, accurately documented and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders.
Key skill set required:
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to process, data and system analysis
- Understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Previous managerial or team lead experience essential
- Broad knowledge and understanding of a complex applications and technology infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Process optimisation qualifications (Lean Six Sigma, Lean methodologies)
- Previous RPA projects experience would be beneficial
- Highly effective in communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business, including up to C level exec.