Senior Business Change Consultant - Payments
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-11 financial-services London London GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a Senior Business Consultant to join their internal Business Consulting business responsible for designing and initiating large payments transformation programmes before BAU delivery to ensure they achieve successful change and meet strategic objectives. Based in London, Canary Wharf, managing a small team of consultants, this Senior Business Consultant will work closely with GLCM, operations and Group Transformation to shape and define the change agenda for the Global Payments Business / Function globally.
With your exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, you will:
Manage at least one consulting engagement with some level of complexity and scope.
- Define activities to manage and mitigate the impact of change on the target operating model
- Provide timely reports on consulting engagement status, risks and issues, evaluating performance based on management information.
- Oversee and ensure that Operational risks are managed effectively and implementing measures to contain compliance risk across the business area
- Build and sustain trusting relationships with internal customers by consistently delivering value-add consultancy services and use these relationships and knowledge of business strategy, trends and key events to identify new consulting engagements.
- Facilitate stakeholders through decisions, consulting them, influencing them and by resolving conflicts and disagreements
- Proven management consultancy experience in a Business Consulting role in Payments Project Delivery or similar within large complex, Financial Services organisations
- Experience designing and initiating payment solutions in complex organisations in line with legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of payments systems and infrastructure for the UK and Globally
- Strong capability to orchestrate the scope and direction of the project to varying levels of stakeholders
- Exceptional commercial acumen, business knowledge and business sense
- Strong knowledgeable of the external environment including banking competitors, Regulatory environment, Global economy; and latest innovation and technologies
- Experience in managing others and directing work efforts to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently.
- High quality verbal, written and presentation skills
- Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment.
If you are a Senior Business Consultant with extensive consultancy experience designing payment solutions in large complex organisations within the Financial Services industry, please contact me today!