CRM Project Manager (Asset Management)
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-07 financial-services London London GB GBP 600 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a CRM Project Manager to join their Asset Management, Operations Change business to support a critical Agile project in AMG Sales Business Management. Based in London, Canary Wharf, this business-facing, Project Manager will work closely with the CRM Product Owner, Sales Business Management and offshore CRM teams to manage a project that will replace the current Oracle CRM (Siebel) solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365 across 12 global locations.
- Project governance, status reporting, and transparency. All changes to cost, scope, schedule and benefits should be approved through an established change control process at steering level.
- Manage the overall scope working with the Product Owner to ensure that prioritisation of the back-log is in line with the overall project vision.
- Manage the overall plan for the Agile project including planning the sprints and "show and tell" sessions
- Manage the project business case, and tracking of actual costs against the plan.
- Oversee the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact and takes action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Proven experience in a CRM Project Manager role within Asset Management
- Proven success delivering global CRM implementation projects (either Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) adopting Agile methods.
- A good understanding of the asset management business, specifically Sales, Client Management and Marketing functions.
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team to problem solve and who can influence and motivate people around them.
- High quality written and presentation skills
- Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment.
If you are a CRM Project Manager with extensive experience delivering global CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics) implementation projects within an Asset Management environment, please contact me