Equities Front to Back Optimisation EMEA PM/BA
Salary £550 - £650 per day
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-06 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking an Equities Project Manager/Business to join their Equities Front-to-Back Optimisation Programme.
Based in London, Canary Wharf, this business-facing, Project Manager/Business will play a key role in managing the planning, co-ordination and implementation across all activities to ensure the equities business achieves its optimisation targets for the EMEA business.
With your proactive approach and exceptional stakeholder management skills, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and manage the structure of the programme and ensure effective delivery across multiple project workstreams.
• Facilitating workshops
• Drafting status updates
• Process related root cause analysis and solution design;
• Lead the EMEA related activities resources (small team of BA’s and RAD developers)
• Proven success in a Project Manager/Business Analyst role with extensive change and/operational change programmes within Financial Services environment
• Knowledge/Experience with Equities product lines i.e Cash Equities, Derivatives
• A proactive, ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach to work – comfortable helping out with a variety of activities
• Experience planning and structuring a programme
• Strong stakeholder management skills – experience engaging with stakeholders of all levels and building relationships quickly
• Working knowledge of the end-to-end trade lifecycle
•Experience Process reengineering and optimising F2B processes
If you are an Equities Project Manager/Business Analyst with extensive change experience across Banking/Financial Services, please contact me today!
Get in touch
020 7379 3333