Senior Compliance Change Manager
Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-04 banking UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A reputable Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Change Manager with extensive knowledge of anti-money laundering, financial fraud and compliance reporting regulations for financial institutions, to join a high profile Business Projects team and take responsibility for a portfolio of compliance-related and other regulatory projects. This role will be based in London.
About the Senior Compliance Change Manager:
The successful Senior Compliance Change Manager will be leading the structured design and delivery of a portfolio of compliance and regulatory reporting projects including, but not limited to; 5th AML Directive, FATCA, CRS, Transaction Monitoring, Screening (Customer and Payments), Market Abuse, etc.
Key responsibilities would include but not limited to:
Leading Steering Groups with senior bank representatives designed to:
- Implement technologies to support compliance efforts that align to the organisation’s strategy and operations.
- Build controls to manage customer and transaction data quality to meet strategic compliance needs.
- Enhance risk assessment methodologies, standards and protocols, including Customer Risk Profiling and Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment.
- Deliver a Three Lines of Defence framework including, policies, standards / guidance and procedures
Ensuring an effective delivery of the agreed compliance and other regulatory projects, covering activities such as:
- Documenting concise business requirements and gaining approval from key stakeholders
- Developing achievable high level and detailed designs with technology (including external parties)
- Managing changes including impact assessments (business and technical)
- Production of detailed documentation such as; costs, "As Is" and "Target State" designs, project plans, project reporting, etc.
Key skill set:
- Strong understanding of EU compliance regulations related to retail and corporate banking
- Excellent understanding of compliance and/or Financial Crime related controls
- At least 10 years of experience working on compliance related projects from business analysis and/or project management perspectives.
- Working in a fast-paced analytics environment preferably in corporate banking, investment banking or professional services (Big 4)
If the above would be of interest please apply directly below