Compliance PMO / Projects Officer
Salary £55,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading American Investment Bank is currently seeking a Compliance PMO / Projects Officer to join their EMEA Legal and Compliance Department.
As the Compliance PMO / Projects Officer you will be responsible for supporting the COO function by assisting with and managing core Legal and Compliance departmental processes.
- Develop and maintain Legal and Compliance people management programs
- Manage the production of MI for key stakeholders and departments
- Identify and implement improvements to departmental processes and programs
- Experienced PMO with governance, compliance & operational risk expertise
- Excellent people management skills – communicate with internal, out-sourced & offshored stakeholders
- PMO process management / improvement experience
- Operational risk frameworks experience & ability run a process E2E, efficiently and accurately
- Investment banking or consultancy background
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are a Compliance PMO / Projects Officer, with experience in operational risk and process improvements, please contact me today!