Capital Markets Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading global provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions are currently seeking a Capital Markets Business Analyst to join its consulting team. This role will be based in London with occasional global travel dependant on project needs.
About the Capital Markets Business Analyst:
The role holder will join the Capital Markets Consulting Business. Our client expects the successful Business Analyst to be strategic in his thinking, have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
The Capital Markets Business Analyst will work on a range of projects and initiatives within financial services and will be expected to have an excellent academic background combined with strong business analysis experience within a tier 1 financial services firm.
Some key responsibilities will include:
Provide technical and business knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, EMIR, MiFID II, SFTR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs
Key skill set required:
Strong academic background
- Previous management consultancy experience preferred
- Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
- Experience within regulatory space (dodd-frank, EMIR, MiFID II, SFTR)
- Proven Business Analysis experience (4-8 years preference)
If the above role looks like a good fit please apply directly below