Project Manager - Fixed Income/Product Development
Salary £750 - £950 per day
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My Client is Seeking a Strong Senior Project manager with Front office Fixed income experience within Investment Management/Asset Management. The candidate needs to have an in depth understanding of Product Development and Product Launches within in Fixed Income.
- Strong Project Management and Fixed Income experience
- Understanding of Product development and Product launches
- Proven track record of successfully leading a Project to delivery within the Front Office environment.
- Familiar with fixed income investment assets e.g. bonds, real estate, structured credit, private placements and other esoteric instruments; and
- Good awareness of related regulations (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID2 etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage product development projects from design through to launch - Process Management.
- Motivate a multi-disciplined team of Fixed Income (and/or external) representatives to ensure the project delivers on time and within budget.