IT Project Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure services are currently seeking a IT Project Manager to join an existing change team. This role will be based in their London headquarters with occasional travel to sites in Europe.
About the IT Project Manager role:
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a broad range of change initiatives providing it's customers with continual improvements. The position reports to the Head of Release & Project Management, responsible for delivering functional changes to key financial systems and processes.
The role-holder will be expected to manage all aspects of a diverse IT Project or Multiple projects, typically involving multiple disciplines in the IT Function
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead the development of the project proposal or plan to determine time-frame, budget, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and assignment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Defines the overall project governance and organisation, the deliverable scope and associated responsibilities
- Oversees the business, technical, organisational, management and financial aspects of the project
Key skill set required:
- Financial services background preferred
- Proven end to end IT Project delivery experience
- Broad IT projects background across system implementation, infrastructure change, functional changes etc.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience (non negotiable)
- CREST or settlements experience highly desirable
If the above role is of interest please apply directly below