Netsuite Project Manager
Salary £500 - £650 per day
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-14 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client, one of the most forward thinking Challenger banks is looking for a Project Consultant who is highly proactive, organised and with a technical flair to be their Netsuite Systems Consultant as they upgrade to Netsuite as their new general ledger system.
The ideal candidate will have previous established ERP systems experience (preferably Netsuite) who can work with the Finance team on this migration project. Ideally you’ll provide best practice advice, to ensure the client get setup to maximise efficiency's and are scalable as they expand globally into processes that don’t exist today as well as geographies where they don’t yet operate.
The successful candidate will support the project at all levels - from providing best practice advice to writing up process specs and work flow and will be responsible for:
- Project manage deliveries from initial scoping through to successful handover to the team whilst assessing new initiatives and considering business priorities.
- Provide advice on best practice of the system and processes, some of which may not exist today, and challenge existing processes.
- Be responsible for all write-ups, work flow diagrams, and coordination between relevant parties and proactively identify any potential gaps in process.
- Engage with our engineers to ensure the technical integration into our internal infrastructure is setup correctly.
- Support communication with other internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met, from security to management reporting and ease of invoice approvals.
- Ensure Project is accurately scoped and planned in a time effective manner and that they are aligned with all other associated Projects.
- Ensure all relationships are maintained and managed in regard to project delivery.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Extensive experience in ERP Project delivery, preferably Netsuite
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous environment and produce creative solutions
- Willing to get into the nitty gritty of the Project and support the Finance team wherever needed
- Ideally, experience in working with fast growing FinTech companies
This is a good opportunity to be a part of a very exciting growth period for the business and will take them into their international growth phase. Financial Services experience is not essential.
Should you wish to apply to this role, please do so directly or contact Max.Johnson@robertwalters.com