Investment Reporting & Performance Business Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting new opportunity at a global Security Services organisation has become available. They are seeking a Investment Reporting & Performance Business Analyst to join an existing Investment Reporting & Performance team, working on internal and client funded change projects and new business implementations. This role will be based in there London offices.
About the Investment Reporting & Performance Business Analyst role:
The Business Analyst (Investment Reporting & Performance) role is quite diverse, requiring practical experience of client reporting and performance functions. Ideally the client is looking for superb knowledge of the systems and tools used within these functions specifically.
You will be required to analyse new project requirements, produce project plans, create functional specification documents, provide technical information to support the solution, undertake testing, plan implementation and roll out events. The role also requires coordination and communication both with the end client and internally, including with their IT and Technical support team based in Paris, Chennai and Lisbon. As you will be required to manage both change events and business critical new business implementations with client facing duties, the role is suited to an experienced profile.
Key skill set required:
- Proven track record working within a performance analysis and/or client reporting function delivering a regular monthly production cycle
- Within current/previous role, a proven track record working on performance/client reporting related project work such as a new system implementation, new report development, or business process re-engineering
- Strong Business Analyst background and experience delivering projects end to end
- Excellent Security Services or Investment Management background (non negotiable)
- Analytical skill set including, Excel VBA, C++ (desirable)
If this role sounds like a good fit please do apply directly below