ERP Programme Manager
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global professional services firm is currently seeking an experienced ERP Programme Manager to join their projects team and lead various projects globally. This role will be based in their London headquarters and the candidate needs to have had previous ERP implementation experience.
The successful ERP Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead an ERP deployment across a multi-national organisation - Experience across all ERP's will be considered but preferably MS Dynamics AX / 365 / Talent
- Drive end to end Programme and Project deliveries from initial scoping through to successful handover to BAU whilst assessing new initiatives and considering business priorities
- Oversee the Project Managers aligned with the Programme
- Work closely with the BA’s aligned with the Programme
- Engage with and build relationships with stakeholders in conjunction with the wider Project team to drive solution designs and successful outcomes.
- Engage with the technical infrastructure and applications team to ensure work is completed as per schedule.
- Ensure Projects are accurately scoped and planned in a time effective manner and that they are aligned with all other associated Projects
- Along with the internal SMEEnsure Vendor relationships are maintained and managed in regard to project delivery.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Extensive experience in Project and Programme delivery.
- Prince2 and/or PMI accredited, Agile also great to have.
- Strong ERP skills - Project experience across ERP Upgrades or the deployment of an ERP across a multi-site organisation (Dynamics AX/SAP/Oracle)
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage Project risk
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration
- Driven with an urgency to deliver
Nice to have - Exposure to at least one of the following;
- CRM deployment (MS Dynamics)
Should you wish to apply to this role, please do so directly or contact Max.Johnson@robertwalters.com